eNoki IT Solutions has been able to deliver quality work, both in PC based and Web based applications, on time and eventually has developed a long list of satisfied clientele. Our team of quality professionals has been able to develop a satisfactory list of clients, by following the RAD model of development that has been applied at a very high successful rate.
RAD reduces the development time and reusability of components help to speed up development. All functions are modularized so it is easy to work with.
For large projects RAD require highly skilled engineers in the team. Both end customer and developer should be committed to complete the system in a much abbreviated time frame. If commitment is lacking RAD will fail. RAD is based on Object Oriented approach and if it is difficult to modularize the project the RAD may not work well.
If the requirements are well understood and defined, and the project scope is constraint, the RAD process enables a development team to create a fully functional system with in very short time period.
eNoki IT Solutions follows the following phases of the RAD model:
• Business Modeling: The information flow among business functions is defined by answering questions like what information drives the business process, what information is generated, who generates it, where does the information go, who process it and so on.
• Data Modeling: The information collected from business modeling is refined into a set of data objects (entities) that are needed to support the business. The attributes (character of each entity) are identified and the relation between these data objects (entities) is defined.
• Process Modeling: The data object defined in the data modeling phase are transformed to achieve the information flow necessary to implement a business function. Processing descriptions are created for adding, modifying, deleting or retrieving a data object.
• Application Generation: Automated tools are used to facilitate construction of the software; even they use the 4th GL techniques.
• Testing and Turn over: Many of the programming components have already been tested since RAD emphasis reuse. This reduces overall testing time. But new components must be tested and all interfaces must be fully exercised.
eNoki IT Solutions has remained very successful by inviting their clients to become a part of them, in the development cycle, get involved into continuous interaction, and finally get the best out of a group effort from both sides, by following a very friendly client/user iterative process of the development cycle.The Iterative way of development includes all the steps of a complete development process, starting from the requirement analysis, planning, going through design, development phase, module testing, and finally the successful deployment with proper client interraction in each phase.
• Bulk Registration.
• Transfer your Domain name.
• Domain name suggestion tool.
• 99.9% network uptime.
• 30 day money-back guarantee.
• Powerful virus-free, anti-spam enabled email accounts included.
• Windows and Linux Supported.
• PHP, Perl, Python, ASP, .NET, DLLs and more.
• Access, MySQL, MS SQL, Real Audio/Video and much more.
• Complete Flexibility - You can build your own package and upgrade/downgrade your package anytime.